President Trump to Pardon Himself

President Trump to Pardon Himself

President Trump likes to often remind us he is the President of the United States. Although it has never been done, in a recent tweet, he reminded us that he has the “absolute right” to pardon himself. His reference is in response to Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling and whether he obstructed any justice.

“​As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?​” he tweeted. “In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!​”​

His tweet comes after his attorney, former mayor of New York City, Rudy Giuliani, mentioned that the president “probably” has the power to do so but doesn’t plan on doing it.

Well, we wish we had that kind of power, too. He may not have any intentions, but Trump may surprise us. Even though he claims he is innocent, do you think this makes him look guilty? 13% of people think it does. On the other hand, 87% of people don’t think so and think he is just taunting Mueller. Read the full story on The New York Post here.


Here’s how people on the Zip app are weighing in on this all over the country!

President Trump says he has “the absolute right to pardon himself,” referencing Mueller’s investigation. He claims innocence, does this make him look guilty?

Zip users in 155 cities and 39 states weighed in on this question.

The Saga Continues: Donald and Kim’s Rollercoaster Relationship


Don’t be a bystander, be a participant

Click here to download the Zip app now and you can vote on all the trending news articles seen on this website. The Zip app is 100% anonymous, ad and commercial free, and free to download. Plus, you can ask questions of your own on things that matter to you.

Open the Zip App
Download on the App Store
Android App on Google Play
Microsoft Download Center