Nowhere to Run for Harvey Weinstein

Nowhere to Run for Harvey Weinstein

After being accused of rape, assault and other forms of sexual misconduct by dozens of women, Harvey Weinstein is going to pay. Weinstein turned himself in to NYPD on sexual misconduct charges that he raped one woman and forced another to perform oral sex on him. Was he left without choices and nowhere to run?

He will be charged with first- and third-degree rape in one case and first-degree sex act in the second case, according to a source. Seeing as Weinstein is under investigation for alleged sex crimes in Los Angeles and London, this is only a small step for justice to be served. However, it is better than nothing. As prosecutors continue working on cases and investigations, we can only hope that this is just the beginning, and more charges will proceed.

Weinstein continues to deny the series of damaging allegations that span decades ago. After turning himself in, he posted a one million-dollar cash bail and agreed to wear an electric monitor to make sure he doesn’t flee. He is being tracked 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and has agreed to stay within New York and Connecticut. Regardless of him turning himself in, he will plead not guilty to the charges, according to his lawyer Benjamin Brafman, who released a statement. The question now many are wondering – will he face jail time?

Many successful power people have a way with serving little to no jail time, or receiving special circumstances. We hope for the sake of justice, he doesn’t get home confinement in one of his mansions, as a form of punishment. Are you surprised Weinstein turned himself in? 58% of people were surprised and think it was about time! On the other hand, 42% were not surprised and think he had no choice. Ready the full story on CNN here.


Here’s how people on the Zip app are weighing in on this all over the country!

Are you surprised? Apparently, Harvey Weinstein turned himself in to NYPD on sexual misconduct charges.

Zip users in 70 cities and 29 states weighed in on this question.

The Saga Continues: Donald and Kim’s Rollercoaster Relationship


Download the Anonymous App Now!

Open the Zip App
Download on the App Store
Android App on Google Play
Microsoft Download Center