No Wedding Bells Yet for Khloe and Tristan

No Wedding Bells Yet for Khloe and Tristan

Ohio may be for lovers, but not quite yet for marriage for new parents, Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson. As they both live far away from the glitz and glam of Hollywood and the prying eye of the paparazzi, it leaves many wanting to know what is going on between these two. According to a source, Khloe is not rushing to get married right now. Do we blame her? Thompson’s cheating scandal and rumors about family drama leads us to believe this just isn’t the right time. The source did reveal she is trying to repair her relationship and give him a chance after she had expressed she wanted to marry him before the scandal hit.

“Of course, she has always thought she would get married again and wanted that with Tristan, but any conversation or plans have been put to a halt and are not even a discussion,” the source revealed to E! News. “Now that she has made a decision to spend more time in Cleveland, Khloe and Tristan are trying to repair their relationship one day at a time,” the source said.

The couple have been focusing on their daughter, while sharing a few pictures on social media.  Many fans were curious what this scandal meant for the couple and if she would forgive him. According to the source, Khloe is trying to make things work for the sake of their daughter.

“Khloe has given Tristan another chance at their relationship, and is trying to put the pieces back together for the sake of True,” a source shared. “Although she is crushed by the scandal, Khloe desperately wants things to work and wants to have a complete family.”

No word yet on what their relationship status is, but fans can continue to wait as Khloe and Tristan share more precious moments of True. Khloe may be far away from the limelight, but she is definitely keeping it real as a new mom on social media. We love it, Khloe! Do you think these two will end up getting married? 35% of people who weighed in think this is going to happen because Khloe is so hooked on Tristan. On the other hand, 65% of people think this is never going to happen. Read the full story on E! News here.


Here’s how people on the Zip app are weighing in on this all over the country!

Wedding bells are not near for Khloe K and Tristan Thompson. A source says they are “trying to repair their relationship one day at a time.” Will she end up marrying him?

Zip users in 62 cities and 28 states weighed in on this question.

The ‘Dress Superstition’ is One Tradition That Shall Not Be Broken


Download the Anonymous App Now!

Open the Zip App
Download on the App Store
Android App on Google Play
Microsoft Download Center