Brangelina Agrees on Summer Custody

Brangelina Agrees on Summer Custody

It looks like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have reached a summer custody agreement for their kids. Do you think Angelina will try to keep the kids away from Brad? Scroll down to see the results.

Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt split up two years ago. In the meantime, their battle over custody resulted in a court awarding Jolie with complete physical custody of their six children. However, a judge from a Los Angeles Court recently ruled that keeping father Brad Pitt away from the children “is harmful to them.” The 54-year-old actor was allowed more time with Pax, 14; Zahara, 13; Shiloh, 12; and twins Knox and Vivienne, 9. Maddox, 16, is allowed to decide for himself, given his age.

The new agreement divides the summer up between Jolie and Pitt, until a later hearing on August 13. The parents were ordered by the court to schedule a phone call between their children and two psychologists “to explain the summer schedule.” Pitt will have physical custody of all the children but Maddox (who is free to choose) for four hours a day from June 8 to 17 in London, where Jolie is renting a house while shooting ‘Maleficent 2,’ with one of the two psychologists to be present.

Pitt will then have custody for 10 hours every day from June 27 to July 1 with the other psychologist present. In Los Angeles, Pitt will have custody of the kids from July 21 to 29. He is to assume full responsibility for returning them to Jolie in London on July 29. He will have custody of them again from August 11 to 13, when the separated couple is to meet again in court. In addition to conceding custody of the kids to her ex-husband, Jolie is ordered to provide him with their cellphone numbers so that he can text them.

Do you think Angelina Jolie will try to keep Brad away from her kids? 49% of Zip Poll participants say she definitely will! The other 51% say no- she could lose them. Read more about this story at Us Weekly here.


Here’s how people on the Zip app are weighing in on this all over the country!

It looks like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have reached a summer custody agreement for their kids. Do you think Angelina will try to keep the kids away from Brad?

Totals
49% She definitely will...
51% No, she could lose them...
Males
44% She definitely will...
56% No, she could lose them...
Females
58% She definitely will...
42% No, she could lose them...

She definitely will…

No, she could lose them…

Zip users in 71 cities and 25 states weighed in on this question.

Brangelina Agrees on Summer Custody


Download the Anonymous App Now!

Open the Zip App
Download on the App Store
Android App on Google Play
Microsoft Download Center