Ice Cream for Breakfast is Now an Option

Ice Cream for Breakfast is Now an Option

Growing up, your mother probably didn’t allow you to have ice cream for breakfast, even if you pleaded relentlessly. You probably even tried to convince her that it was nutritious because it has vitamins such as vitamin D, vitamin A and calcium, depending on what kind you chose. Well, guess what? You’re an adult now and that means you have the freedom to make life choices. Amongst those choices come a line of ice cream-flavored cereals that will be hitting stores soon.

Malt-O-Meal and Cold Stone Creamery are giving us two new flavors that were inspired by Cold Stone’s popular sweet treats. Get ready for Birthday Cake Remix and Strawberry Blonde cereal! The Birthday Cake Remix option is made up of cake batter cereal pieces and chocolaty marshmallow bites, while the Strawberry Blonde option has honey graham and strawberry cereal pieces mixed with regular marshmallows, according toDelish.

Food Blogger Snack Cellar, who first shared the news, revealed that they will be hitting store shelves this June. Next time your mother asks you what you ate for breakfast, you can honestly say cereal. Will you be having ice cream for breakfast? 83% of people say absolutely NOT! On the other hand, 17% of people say a dream has come true! Read the full story on Delish here.


Here’s how people on the Zip app are weighing in on this all over the country!

Coming soon: Cold Stone ice-cream flavored cereal. Will you be having ice cream for breakfast?

Zip users in 212 cities and 42 states weighed in on this question.

The ‘Dress Superstition’ is One Tradition That Shall Not Be Broken


Download the Anonymous App Now!

Open the Zip App
Download on the App Store
Android App on Google Play
Microsoft Download Center