Kanye West Shuts Off the Noise

Kanye West Shuts Off the Noise

Kanye West can’t come to the phone right now. He’s been very busy working on his new music. He’s clearly working hard, as he even skipped the Met Gala this year to focus on his music. How does the current, most talked about rapper on social media concentrate on new music? He shuts off the noise by getting rid of his phone. He went radio silent and didn’t let anyone know what he was up to until two weeks later.

“For anyone whose tried to text or call me in the past 2 weeks I got rid of that phone so I could focus on these albums,” he tweeted.

Just about every one of us is guilty of doing something similar at one point or another, so we totally understand Kanye. In addition to getting rid of his phone, Kanye took it one step further and traveled to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, to avoid distractions and concentrate on his music. “Kanye loves to escape to Wyoming to record his music because it is peaceful and he can lock up and really focus on getting tracks done,” an insider revealed to E! News.

The insider added, “he thinks by being at the mountains, he doesn’t have many distractions and can have a clearer sense of direction for his music,” the source added. “That is why he usually escapes there when he is in the zone to get things done. Kanye wants to release something ‘very soon’ and is really excited about getting back into the creative game.”

Kanye’s wife and Keeping Up with the Kardashian star, Kim Kardashian, confirmed during a live interview on Live with Kelly and Ryan, that “he’s doing really good,” and is in Wyoming working on a few upcoming albums. Kim even revealed that she and Kylie’s boyfriend, Travis Scott, have visited him in Wyoming.

Does this sound totally insane or extremely focused to you? 32% of us thinks this is totally insane. On the other hand, 68% think Kanye sounds like he is extremely focused. Read more about this story on E! news here.


Here’s how people on the Zip app are weighing in on this all over the country!

Kanye West can’t come to the phone. Apparently, he got rid of it to concentrate on his music. Does this sound like focus or insanity?

Zip users in 73 cities and 25 states weighed in on this question.

The ‘Dress Superstition’ is One Tradition That Shall Not Be Broken


Don’t be a bystander, be a participant

Click here to download the Zip app now and you can vote on all the trending news articles seen on this website. The Zip app is 100% anonymous, ad and commercial free, and free to download. Plus, you can ask questions of your own on things that matter to you.

Open the Zip App
Download on the App Store
Android App on Google Play
Microsoft Download Center